Product Care Instructions and Safety Information
CLP Data and Information for each product is clearly visible on the back or base of each handmade item.
Wax Melt Instructions
- Remove all packaging and place the Wax melt in the well of your Wax melt burner.
- Use with an unscented tea light candle or an electric burner, in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Only burn the melt on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Before lighting your candle, always trim your wick to 5mm with a pair of sharp scissors or wick trimmers. This helps to stop any build up on your wick and encourages your candle to perform to its best, providing the cleanest and even burn possible.
- Candles are sensitive light and temperature, you can avoid your candles from cracking and melting by storing in an upright position in a cool, dry place away from the direct sunlight. Keep your candles dust free by covering with a lid or candle dust cover.
- Candles burn at their very best in still air, if you cannot avoid draughts, follow the candle safety below and also turn your candle periodically to help avoid your candle burning unevenly.
Candle Safety - To prevent fire and serious injury always burn your candle within sight. Avoid draughts, vibrations and keep out of reach from children and pets. Never burn your candle on a delicate or non-heat resistant surface or near anything that can catch fire. See label on the base of your candle for further health and safety advice.
- Reed Diffusers are flammable, so keep out the reach of children and pets.
- Do not place on polished or painted surfaces.
- Wipe up any spillages immediately.
- For a strong scent turn the reeds daily.
- For a subtle scent turn the reeds less often.
Wax Melt Burner Safety
- Always place your burner on a heat resistant surface.
- Do not move your burner when lit and allow to cool before touching.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets, and away from draughts.
- Do not place on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Never leave your burner unattended.
- Do not place next to a direct heat source.
- Do not have in use for more than 3-4 hours at a time.